My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Bring it on! Answers to your biggest labeling and barcode questions - right here!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back at home

am back from India. It was amazing trip. It was not at all what I have expected. In Many ways I felt as if I went to a different planet. Everything is different there. I had my meetings, again not what I expected. The people were very nice. What I did not expect is to see technology companies on the side of the road in the middle of miles and miles of poor villages and small towns. On one side of the road is an open market, barbers in the street and on the other side, a new modern building of a technology company. The sites we saw were majestic, but dirty. Here is a picture of my mom - Rachel and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment