My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Bring it on! Answers to your biggest labeling and barcode questions - right here!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Marketing Plan for SMB on shoe string budget (part 6)

Happy New Year. The phone started to ring! I am hoping that this is a good sign for things to come. We are now busy working with our current vendors to generate more leads. We decided that once our website is up, we will try to use Google ads. Many of the articles I was reading spoke of social networking. That was not something I could envision us doing. So to prove myself wrong, I met a guy in a party that told me about his websites and how he markets them through Google. I told him a little about our plan. We agreed on a fair exchange – We will help him with his websites and he will help us with Google. We are looking for other networking opportunities now. Still checking what is available and what is worthwhile. The website design is almost done. We will put up a beta site in about two more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment